Xbox One erhält Build 15061 im Insider Alpha-Ring (Changelog)
Microsoft hat Windows 10 Build 15061 nun auf für den Insider Alpha-Ring der Xbox One veröffentlicht. Die genaue Bezeichnung lautet rs2_release_xbox_1703.170316-1901 und rückt die Windows Version für die Xbox One damit auf die gleiche Stufe, wie für den PC.
Das ist neu in Windows 10 Build 15061:
- Game DVR: Fixed an issue which would cause two notifications to pop (instead of one) when uploading a Game DVR clip or screenshot.
- Localization: Miscellaneous fixes to localized text and content.
- Audio: Fixed an issue which would sometimes cause audio to stop playing after plugging in a headset.
- Fixed an issue with Dolby Atmos for headphones that would cause audio to sto
- p playing if headphones were plugged in or unplugged while using the Blu-Ray Playerapp.Resolved an issue with Dolby Atmos for headphones where apps would play no audio.
- Blu-Ray Player: Fixed an issue where the Blu-Ray Player app would incorrectly indicate an audio format is not supported, and fail to continue without closing and relaunching the app.
- Games & Apps: Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause newly installed apps to fail to launch, if launched while another app is in use.
- Beam: Pressing X while the virtual keyboard is open should no longer quit the stream.
- Game Clips: After capturing a game clip, the game clip fails to automatically post to the Activity Feed (if your profile is configured to do so). Workaround: Manually view game clips in Profile > Captures > Manage captures and post to the Activity Feed.
- EA Access: The EA Access app may indicate you are not an EA Access subscriber when you are. This does not affect your ability to download or play games from the Vault, or receive discounts on EA titles.
- Settings – Ease of Access: When enabling the Mono output setting in Ease of Access – Audio, Settings becomes unresponsive, crashes, and fails to launch on subsequent attempts. Workaround: To launch Settings, perform a hard reset (hold down the button on the front of the console for five seconds until it fully powers down, then power it back on).
- Settings – Display & sound: The Audio output page is under construction and some of the new settings are not yet functional. New support is planned for Dolby Atmos for home theater, Dolby Atmos for headphones, and more in upcoming builds. An announcement will be made when these new features are ready to try out; enabling these settings now will have no effect.
- Wireless Display: The Wireless Display app fails to launch and immediately crashes to Home.
Was sagt ihr zur neusten Xbox One Preview Version?