Schon das zweite Update für den Xbox Insider Alpha-Ring in dieser Woche. Build 15046 bringt verschiedene Fehlerbehebungen und Verbesserungen. Beachtet bitte, dass der Alpha Ring nicht frei zugänglich ist und eine Einladung benötigt. Wie ihr den anderen Ringen des Xbox Insider Programms beitreten könnt, erfahrt ihr HIER.
Xbox One Build 15046 Alpha-Ring – das ist neu:
- Xbox Accessories
- “Portal” accessories used with games like Skylanders, LEGO Dimensions, and Disney Infinity are not recognized.
- The Xbox Accessories app Device Details page may appear blank.
Workaround: Update the device firmware, and view Device Details on a console not enrolled in Preview.
- Copilot does not function at this time. You can disable Copilot from the power menu (hold the Xbox button on the controller) if desired.
- If Cortana was enabled prior to entering connected standby, you may encounter an error when resuming from connected standby.
- Cortana may take a long time to respond when activated while playing certain games.
- Scheduled Cortana reminders will not provide a notification if the user who created the reminder is signed in, but not the current active user.
- Using voice dictation sometimes causes the virtual keyboard to become unresponsive.
Some users may not receive certain types of notifications.
- Game Clips
After capturing a game clip, the game clip fails to automatically post to the Activity Feed (if your profile is configured to do so).
Workaround: Manually view game clips in Profile > Captures > Manage captures and post to the Activity Feed.
- EA Access
The EA Access app may indicate you are not an EA Access subscriber when you are. This does not affect your ability to download or play games from the Vault, or receive discounts on EA titles.
- Screen Dimming
The screen may dim after a short amount of time while viewing videos in certain apps (Hulu Plus).
- Settings – Ease of Access
When enabling the Mono output setting in Ease of Access – Audio, Settings becomes unresponsive, crashes, and fails to launch on subsequent attempts.
Workaround: To launch Settings, perform a hard reset (hold down the button on the front of the console for five seconds until it fully powers down, then power it back on).
- Settings – Display & sound
The Audio output page is under construction and some of the new settings are not yet functional. New support is planned for Dolby Atmos for home theater, Dolby Atmos for headphones, and more in upcoming builds. An announcement will be made when these new features are ready to try out; enabling these settings now will have no effect.
- Wireless Display
The Wireless Display app fails to launch and immediately crashes to Home.