Während Windows 10 für PCs eine ganze Stange an Neuerungen für den Fast Ring parat hat (Build 16257 – Changelog), gibt es für Windows 10 Mobile mal wieder nur Fehlerbehebungen.
General changes, improvements, and fixes for Mobile
- We made some improvements to the Field Medic Store app, where we fixed an issue with collecting Watson crash data, enabled spell checking when editing a report, and updated the PowerOn/PowerOff profiles to include additional battery info.
- We fixed an issue where the screen would occasionally flash black after launching or rotating the Camera app.
- We fixed an issue with the HP Elite X3 reporting that the SD card had been removed from the device when it had not.
- We fixed an issue with Continuum where, after the attached monitor is unplugged, occasionally the mobile LCD does not power off and the mobile battery could be drained.
- We fixed an issue with the Windows inbox NFC driver where occasionally the wrong card type data was reported.
- We improved the Cortana resume-from-suspend behavior to enable a Cortana skill to be authenticated before the user interacts with the skill.
- We fixed an issue with the behavior of the hardware search button in countries where Cortana is not available. In this case, the OEM provides the search app or URI.
Known issues for Mobile
- There is a problem with the HP Elite X3 with wired docks where the portrait orientation setting is lost when the external display is disconnected and reconnected. A workaround for this is to reboot the phone after tapping the “OK” button instead of disconnecting and reconnecting. This workaround must be performed every time you connect to an external display you want to use with Continuum in portrait orientation.
- If you have apps saved to your SD card, you may see error 8007000B when trying to update those apps. As a workaround, you can move these apps to internal memory, update them, and then move them back to your SD card. Thank you to all the Insiders who reported this to us!
- When installing or updating a Windows Store app, you may see error 80070057. As a workaround, you can get the latest app by uninstalling the older version of the app from your device and reinstall latest version from Store.
Habt ihr euch das Update bereits heruntergelade? Sind eucht noch mehr Fehler aufgefallen?