KB4038788 – Kumulatives Update bringt Windows 10 Build 15063.608
Microsoft hat soeben ein das kumulative Update¬†KB4038788 f√ľr Windows 10 ver√∂ffentlicht. Es hebt die Build-Nummer auf 15063.608. Es folgt der Changelog mit allen √Ąnderungen. Es sollte nun in eurem Windows Updater zum Download zur Verf√ľgung stehen.
Hinweis: Dieses kumulative Update ist auch im Release Preview Ring von Windows 10 verf√ľgbar.
Windows 10 Build 15063.608 (KB4038788) – das ist neu
- Addressed issue where the color profiles do not revert to the user-specified settings after playing a full-screen game.
- Updated HDR feature to be turned off by default in the OS.
- Addressed issue where you can‚Äôt open the¬†Start¬†menu when you add a third-party IME.
- Addressed issue with scanners that rely on inbox driver support.
- Addressed issue in a Mobile Device Manager Enterprise feature to allow headsets to work correctly.
- Addressed issue where some machines fail to load wireless WAN devices when they resume from Sleep.
- Addressed issue where Windows Error Reporting doesn‚Äôt clean up temporary files when there is a redirection on a folder.
- Addressed issue where revoking a certificate associated with a disabled user account in the CA management console fails. The¬†error is ‚ÄúThe user name or password is incorrect. 0x8007052e (WIN32: 1326 ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE)‚ÄĚ.
- Addressed issue where LSASS is leaking large amounts of memory.
- Addressed issue where enabling encryption using¬†syskey.exe¬†renders the system unbootable.
- Updated the¬†BitLocker.psm1¬†PowerShell script to not log passwords when logging is enabled.
- Addressed issue where saving a credential with an empty password to Credential Manager causes the system to crash when attempting to use that credential.
- Updates to Internet Explorer 11‚Äôs navigation bar with search box.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where undo is broken if character conversion is canceled using IME.
- Addressed issue with the EMIE where Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer repeatedly switched between each other.
- Addressed issue where a device may stop responding for several minutes and then stop working with error 0x9F (SYSTEM_POWER_STATE_FAILURE) when a USB network adapter is attached.
- Addressed issue where some apps cannot be opened because the IPHlpSvc service stops responding during the Windows boot procedure.
- Addressed issue where¬†spoolsv.exe¬†stops working.
- Addressed issue where the¬†Get-AuthenticodeSignature¬†cmdlet does not list¬†TimeStamperCertificateeven though the file is time stamped.
- Addressed issue where, after upgrading to Windows 10, users may experience long delays when running applications hosted on Windows Server 2008 SP2.
- Addressed RemoteApp display issues that occur when you minimize and restore a RemoteApp to full-screen mode.
- Addressed issue that sometimes causes Windows File Explorer to stop responding and causes the¬†system to stop working.
- Addressed issue that causes the¬†Export-StartLayout¬†cmdlet to fail when exporting the layout of tiles at startup.
- Addressed issue where the option to join Azure AAD is sometimes unavailable during the out-of-box experience.
- Addressed issue where clicking the buttons on Windows Action Center notifications results in no action being taken.
- Re-release of¬†MS16-087- Security update for Windows print spooler components.
- Security updates to Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows shell, Microsoft Uniscribe, Microsoft Edge, Device Guard, Windows TPM, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Hyper-V, Windows kernel, and Windows Virtualization.
Habt ihr das Update bereits erhalten?